Friday, April 23, 2010

I know she won't replace June, but...


**June Bug "playing" cars with Nugget**

We have a new addition!

Hubs has been out of town all week, and I'll admit, I've been kind of down. Tomorrow is our anniversary, so I decided to treat myself. I loaded the kids in the car, and we headed across town to pick her up! He doesn't know I got her yet, so we'll see what he says when he gets home tonight/tomorrow.

She's War Eagle Orange and white, so we've named her Weagle, and she's just adorable. The kids adore her and love taking turns playing with her. She's so quiet, sometimes I forget she's here, but am so happy to have her around after my messy kids eat and drop crumbs all over the floor. She's quickly made herself at home in every room of the house, but rests nicely in the laundry room.

So, without further ado, I present, Weagle:



















What? You thought we got another dog? Not yet. But the crumbs were killing me, so I've been hoarding Target gift cards for months. In fact, I sat on my newest prescription from my nephrologist just in case there was a coupon in the paper! After a busy morning with the kids on a hiking playdate, we headed over to Target and picked this bad boy up. Yup, cordless vac with a little dust buster on board, which the kids love (so obviously, I love!). The docking station charges it, and it has pretty good suction for what it is. Obviously, it's not putting Dyson out to pasture, but Weagle definitely holds a special place in my heart! We might be in the honeymoon phase, so I'll give another review once she's been with us a while.

No comments: