Monday, November 30, 2009

We have enough babies in this house.


As mentioned before, we were spending Thanksgiving with SIX kids under the age of SIX. But add one more baby to the list.

Wednesday before Thanksgiving, Hubs wasn't feeling well. He asked what I thought and I told him he was probably just exhausted from all the traveling and it was finally catching up with him. He asked me again what I thought and I told him to just go to the minute clinic so they could either tell him nothing was wrong with him or give him something for whatever actually WAS wrong with him. Two hours later, he calls.

Hubs: Hey
Me: Hey.
Hubs: So I have H1N1.
Me: (feeling kinda bad I blew him off) Oh. Really? Well, you're not old, asthmatic or immunocompromised, so I'm sure you'll be fine. What did they say?!
Hubs: Well... They did the test, and it actually came back negative.
Me: So you don't have H1N1?
Hubs: He said there are a lot of false negatives...
Me: And?
Hubs: He gave me Tamiflu
Me: Ok. So I'll see you in a little while?
Hubs: Yup.

So glad we survived Swine '09.

No comments: