Monday, December 1, 2008

Whoa! That week flew!

I'd like to start out this post by saying that my laziness has paid off. Nugget has been Wub free for a week now and is sleeping and napping like a champ! To celebrate, I took him to get a hair cut on Saturday, and he now looks like he got attacked with a Flowbee.


We had a gobble gobble good Thanksgiving! BIL and SIL came up for the week and we had tons of fun hanging out with them. I cooked our combined weight in food for Thanksgiving, and all in all, I think tasted ok. AND we were eating at 12:15! Can you believe it mom?!?


My proudest accomplishment was the bread. I thought I would try baking my own rolls this year. My sweet husband's response to that announcement was, "Have you ever made bread before?" Nope. That was going to be one of those things I checked off my to-do list before we had kids. Oh well! I assured him, there was a giant can of Pillsbury Crescent rolls in the fridge in case of emergency, and I'm proud to say that they are still there. Feast you eyes on these puppies:


Heck yeah. Bake my own bread, check.

1 comment:

Lianne said...

Whoa, that looks yummy!