Thursday, April 23, 2009

Live and Learn I guess

Strip's birthday is coming up, and we are having her party at the house.  She is SO excited.  It's a girly party, so we've invited all of the little girls in her class and Monday, we went out to get all of the decorations (she got to stay out and up past 9!  What a rebel!).

She put the stamps on the envelopes and put them in the mail box the first of the week, so I figured I'd start getting the rsvp's this week.  We got the first one today.

The mother-of-the-year that I am didn't bother to look at the roster to see when the other kids' birthdays are, and there's another little girl who's party is the same day-same time.  UGH.  Looks like we are going to have a low key family party and I'll try to plan better next year.  She's 4.  She could really care less who is here, and we are taking her to Chuck E. Crazy for her special birthday dinner, so I doubt she'll throw this in the category of "worst birthdays ever," but I hate that she's been excited about having all her little girlfriends over and now it might just be us!

No comments: