Sunday, December 20, 2009

Joyful Noise


Strip is in the church's cherub choir. Although there are a couple of kids who are Nugget's age that "sing," I think he's too young and am waiting until next year to let him really be a part of the group.

One Wednesday night, they had a little Christmas music-a-thon where the Cherub choir performed. It was very low key, and when they asked the kids to come up, Nugget looked at me and said, "I in Cherub Choir," got up from the table and followed Strip up on stage.

Before I could stop him, they were belting out, "Go tell it on the Mountain," and Nugget was right in the middle of the group. They were on an elevated platform, so I guess Strip was nervous, so she kept a death grip on him the entire time:



If Hubs would have been with us, I would have yanked him off stage, but he was working late, so I figured, what the heck. And honestly, he was the most well-behaved and still I've ever seen! Maybe I have TWO little divas on my hands!

No comments: