Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Who's Hungry?

When prepping for a move, you have to let go of a few things. This week, I am working on the fridge, but I am a little concerned. I think someone has been breaking in and putting things in ours. Here's an example:


Most people have something that looks like this in their fridge:




Ours has this:






Yup. 4 jars of pickles. And if you count relish as being in the pickle family, you have this:



That's just nuts. I don't eat pickles. I don't like pickles. The kids don't eat pickles. One pickle-eater should not equal that many jars. So I know you are just dying to see what else is in there. Well, here ya go ....



If you can't see it that well, in the door of the refrigerator we had

  • 2 jars of A1 (I know why it was BOGO free)
  • 7 different types of salad dressing (the last time we had salad I made the dressing, and not from any of those)
  • 4 random seasoning sauces
  • the above mentioned pickles and relish
  • 2 types of mayo
  • 3 types of mustard
  • 1 ketchup
  • 1 jar of marmalade

We are in the process of buying a fridge for the new place and I'm thinking we can downsize. If we can keep our condiment addiction under control, we might be fine with a mini-fridge. I hate to throw it away, so I think I'm going to have a dinner party. All of the above will be served with the 5 different kinds of beer that have taken up residences in the garage fridge. Please R.S.V.P.

No comments: