Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It was an honor to be nominated

Our revolving door of guests just keeps spinning, and this week, it's PaPa and Ma!  And they couldn't visit without a Ford full of surcees, so both kiddos got some loot.  As Ma was going through the goods with Strip, she pulled out a Care Bear and a Care Bear movie.  Strip said, "Fanks for the Care Bear, Ma, but you already gave me this movie!"  Strip was totally right.  So Ma said we would go to Target and let her pick out a new movie.

Strip decide she really wanted Princess Protection Program.  Earlier in the week, she was really wanting to Redbox it, so I asked her what it was about.  She replied, "It's a story about a princess from a small kingdom and a girl from a small town.  When live brings them together, they learn what friendship really means!"  Way to memorize the trailer!  I need to turn the tv off.  So we headed to Target today to get it.  Care Bears -- $5.99.  Princess Protection Program; BFF Extended Edition -- $19.99.  That's what I call an upgrade, Strip.

Anyway, the PPP BFF EE (did you get all that) looks like this:

Yup, that's a BFF necklace that's FREE with purchase!  I told Strip what it was and that you gave one half to your BFF and the other, you keep.  So when we got home, I opened the dvd and handed her the necklace.  She gave ME one half!  Woo hoo!  About 20 min. later, I had to run to work for a meeting, and when I came back, the movie was just finishing.  I leaned down to give her a hug and she noticed my necklace.

Strip:  Did everyone think your necklace was beautiful?
Me:  Oh, yes!  They did!
Strip: giving me a hug - Your my best friend forever...until someone else comes over that I like!

Well thanks, sweetie!  At least she likes me now :-)

No comments: