Thursday, February 26, 2009

Interview with Strip

This was posted on facebook by a buddy, but I thought it was fun, so I posted it here.  Strip answered the questions (obviously, Nugget's answers would have all been, "NO!  MO JUICE PEEEEZE!).  So here goes!  Enjoy hearing what she thinks of me!

If you have a kiddo old enough to answer, do this...it was really worth it for the laughs!! My comments are in italics.  

Cut and paste these questions and ask your kids their answers....

1. What is something mom always says to you?
No and Yes

2. What makes mom happy?
When I clean the basement and make my bed.

3. What makes mom sad?
Not cleaning my room up

I swear, I'm not a cleaning freak.  We had just had a little come to Jesus this week about chores!

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
By tickling me


5. What was your mom like as a child?
A baby

6. How old is your mom?
I don't know! (If you had to guess what would it be?) 3


7. How tall is your mom?
10 inches


8. What is her favorite thing to do?
cook

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
go grocery shopping

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Making cakes and throwing parties

I did make one heck of a Pablo cake.  

11. What is your mom really good at?
hmmmm Guess a ride, because you guess all the rides 
Guess a ride is a totally made up game that I came up with when she became way too cool for I spy and we needed something to do with our at least 2 hours in the car every day

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Climbing on my climber

13. What does your mom do for a job?
Work all day here at the house

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
Rice? Don't you like rice?

15.What makes you proud of your mom?
You sleep in your bed all night
Gold star for me!  
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Sleeping Beauty

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Play Candy Land

18. How are you and your mom the same?
We both have "lellow" hair

19. How are you and your mom different?
WE don't have the same dresses

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
hugs

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Disney World!
Right on girlie!

No comments: