Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Things are going to get ugly


I've picked tomorrow as my day to quit coffee, cold turkey.

I've filled the day with a very full "to-do" list and end the day with a bible study, so between errands and Jesus, I'm hoping to make it through tomorrow without rocking in the corner or throwing a chair out of the window.  Oh, who am I kidding?  With no caffeine, how am I going to have the energy to throw a chair out of the window?

Wonder if I can make it through the weekend.  How many days does it take to kick an addiction?

4 comments:

Lianne said...

May I ask why you are foregoing the nectar of God? WWJD? =)

And, please tell me that by the end of the day you use the quote from "Airplane" that goes something like, "Looks like I picked a bad day to quit..." (smoking, sniffing glue, etc.)

Good luck!

Knocked Up in Bama said...

WHY?!?! Why are you giving up coffee? Or is it all caffine? Are you discriminating against nature's natural crack rock?? WTF?

:)

Temple said...

Is this some form of penance? Dear Lord, keep your coffee...forego something useful to lose like chicken livers...or spinach.

Unknown said...

21 days, sis. Good luck.