Sunday, January 4, 2009

Not quite a poker face

Santa gave us Candy Land this year, and strip loves it.  All in all, she plays pretty fair and is encouraging of others.  

The night after Christmas, my brother and I were playing it with her, and we both had drawn at least one special candy piece allowing us to move up faster.  Strip had sighed and moaned how she was NEVER going to get a candy card.  Two turns later, I pull Jib the Gingerbread boy and have to go all the way back to the beginning (and I was up by Princess Frostine, I'll have you know).  So trying to show Strip how to be a gracious looser, I say,

Me:  Awe, man.  I have to go all the way back to the beginning now.

Strip: Awww huh huh huh ha ha hahaha.

So wish I had an audio, but as you can imagine, she starts out with the genuine "Awe, that stinks" but realizing that she can now win the game, breaks out in to an evil laugh.

P and I try our best not to wet our pants laughing.

No comments: