- It's oatmeal, not hair gel
- Please don't stand in the refrigerator
- No table dancing
- I know your panties are cute, but please keep your dress down
- Don't ride the dog
- Don't eat the dog's food
- please don't wash your face in the dog's water bowl
- Yay for poop!
- Jesus can still see you pick your nose, even if you're under a blanket!
Friday, January 9, 2009
Things you hear yourself say as a mother Part 1
I label this part 1 because I am sure there will be more sometime soon. These are just a few of the gems I've caught myself saying since becoming a mom: