Friday, January 8, 2010

Recap post

Sorry, I've been out of touch lately. We've had either a revolving door of company or been on the road since, oh, October? Add in Christmas and New Years and there's no time for blogging. So I'll do my best to highlight the last few months in this post, and if you want to click on a link to read more, be my guest! If not, here's what you missed in the life of Nugget and Strip:


Let the revolving door begin! The first week of October, we headed to my hometown for my class reunion. Then we headed home with JUST enough time to unpack and repack for a trip to the mountains for a Hubs' sibling reunion. Then it was back for our buddies from FL to visit. A couple of weeks later, we were heading home for the great family visit, AKA Thanksgiving where we had an H1N1 scare, and then home again to prep for Christmas!

We've been having lots of fun potty training Nugget (don't be afraid to click, no gory details, I promise!), and he's doing quite well. Both kids needed some serious turkey detox after visiting all the grandparents, so we were happy to have Felix, our Elf on the Shelf, come back. Although this year, it's going to take a lot more North Pole magic to keep these two on the "nice" list. Both kids participated in the preschool's Christmas program and Nugget even joined the church's cherub choir for in impromptu performance. We had the best Christmas ever according to Strip and I've even decided to show a picture of myself because of it , then headed south for NYE in ATL.

And 2010 looks like it's going to be a good but crazy year, too. We shall see! Happy reading!

No comments: